MasterEmaco 2525 - Solvent free epoxy binder and structural adhesive
Formerly: Concresive 2525
How does MasterEmaco 2525 work?
- Structural bonding of new to old concrete
- Production of epoxy resin mortars for floor toppings
- Production of epoxy resin mortars to grout bolt holes
- Steel bonding
- Rapid structural repair of concrete
- Grouting dowels
- Priming of concrete floors prior to applying, Mastertop Flooring Systems and MasterSeal Membrane Systems to achieve structural bond
What makes MasterEmaco 2525 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco 2525 meets the customers need for a versatile binder and epoxy primer that is suitable for diverse applications, even as a primer before application of waterproof membranes adhering new concrete to old and to make fast setting mortars for running repairs in any industrial facility.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco 2525?
- Adheres to wet or damp surfaces – Wide application area
- Solvent free - Low VOC and non-shrink
- Pre-proportioned packaging - No job site errors
- Multi-purpose binder - Many uses
- Low viscosity - Easy to apply as primer
- High abrasion and chemical resistance - Can be used as wearing surface
- Approved to AS/NZS 4020:2002 – Suitable for contact with Potable Water
- Cures hard at low temperatures – Wide application range