MasterEmaco S 322 – Non shrink, natural aggregate, fibre reinforced pumpable mortar for marine environment structural concrete repair
Formerly: Emaco S322M
How does MasterEmaco S 322 work?
MasterEmaco S 322 compensates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened states. It also has an excellent impermeability against salt water and high durability due to the existence of silica fume.
It can used on all non-shrink pumpable mortar application in marine environment structure with clearances of 10 mm or more.
MasterEmaco S 322 meets the customers need for a flowable form and pumpable repair mortar specially for use in aggressive marine environments. Its combination of low porosity, shrinkage compensation and high early strength makes this ideal for repair marine structures where fast return to service and extending the life of the structure are of high importance.
What makes MasterEmaco S322 a unique solution?
MasterEmaco S 322 is specially formulated for marine environment, while providing extended working time even at high ambient temperatures when mixed and placed at any recommended consistency.
How can you benefit from MasterEmaco S322?
- High Early strength – ensure rapid commissioning of new structures and minimum downtime on repair work.
- Flowable long life repair mortar – easy to fill intricate spaces normally inaccessible by conventional repair technique.
- Extended working time – up to 1.50 hours even at high ambient temperatures. Facilitates grouting of large or difficult placements in a single pour, often without the use of a pump.
- Non Staining – Contains no metallic aggregates and is similar in appearance to plain concrete. Suitable for fine architectural finishes.
- Easy to use – Requires no special mixing equipment. It can be mixed in a standard concrete mixer or in a pail using grout stirrer.
- Dual expansion systems for controlled expansion – Dense and non shrink, even in the hardened state.